8.4.09

Day 10

I stink at making habits. I was so excited, I really thought I could do this. And here I am on day 10... and I've only done Rosetta Stone 3 times. Bummer. I will, however, be working on it. It's still important to me, and I know learning Spanish will help me in my future.

Lord, help me! I want to learn so You can use me even more. I know with You, I can do anything...

Cacey is doing amazing! She is going through the book of John, which is great because it has 21 chapters. She is in her room now, reading and praying. You go girl! I'm SO proud of you!! God will teach you through this time with Him. After 21 days is over, keep going! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I have set some goals for myself for the next next 50 days leading up to Pentecost (today is day two). They are simple, but will require focus. I just don't think I'll tell anyone. T-hee. See? I am learning from you!

    Pentecost represents the empowering of the Holy Spirit in our lives, the gift Jesus sent to teach, lead, guide us. I figure I am a person of the Pentecost and I will meditate on that for 50 days and we'll see what happens.

    I'll let you know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete