10.8.09

My Heart Is Sad.

I made it through Sunday... but not without crying. Or more like sobbing. It happened... and I couldn't stop it. I was saying goodbye to a couple girlfriends from lifegroup when Pastor Rob Kelly came over... and then I lost it.

This moving thing, which I've decided my parents instilled in me throughout my whole life, is no fun. I really LOVE change, something I also think is because of my parents, but i HATE saying goodbye.

Tonight, I will part ways with my beautiful fam here in Colorado. The Rhoades', Powers', and Kelley's. They have no idea how much they've done for me, my soul, and my mind in my time here with them. I will forever be indebted to them. They have changed me, and they are a lot of the reason I am being changed by the Lord.

To all of you: THANK YOU! (if I could I'd tell you in every language out there) I LOVE YOU! I OWE YOU! and I WILL MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY!

2 comments:

  1. Aw...how sweet. You have impacted us so...LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thanks Elise! We will miss you, and we love you!

    ReplyDelete