30.4.10

:::inspired:::

Today was gloomy. Chilly.. and rainy. All day I felt like I should be doing something... and everything I wanted to do was, I believe, brought out by the weather we were experiencing. I decided instead of trying to rightfully capture all I wanted to do with words, I would use these...


On this day...


I want to read my Bible,


while I drink loads of piping hot coffee.


I'm on my best creativity behavior.


And I want to catch an old movie on TV.


I want to have a dance party all by myself,


and I want to pick up something like this...


at a place like this :)


I want to eat good meals,


while I get lost in a good book.


And always, always, I want to pull the cutest, most colorful outfit together with a great pair of shoes!


Happy rainy day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute. Very visual. Hope that day turned out for you. Oh-oh-oh...I have just discovered really old wonderful movies on Hulu. I was just using that to catch TV show episodes I'd missed, but last night I discovered 1960s Doris Day stuff. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete