16.5.11

I Am My Mother's Daughter

Ok, so Mother's Day was like a week ago. I had the cutest picture of my mom and I that I planned on posting on my 'Mother's Day' blog... somehow in the craziness of life, I'm just now posting it. Whoops!

Anyway. My mom is just that. A mom. She's never been one of those mom's that is always trying to become my best friend and have an in on all the latest gossip and such that the daughter may be into. Robin Elise Moslander has always been just my mom. You know the word mom can be different things to different people at different times. These are some words that describe who my mom is to me:




Thank you for all that you are to me and for me. Thank you for everything you teach me, and for the things you've let me learn on my own. Thank you for being my mom. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Yes Elise, you are your mother's daughter. All those words about your momma perfectly describe you, also! (What a beautiful picture of the two of you)

    ReplyDelete