24.12.11

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

It's Matt and I's first Christmas married! And I am SO excited to spend this most wonderful time of the year with him! We recently went out to find our Christmas Tree.

Growing up, this event was a favorite. We would go get the tree. Let it fall for a day. Then, in the evening we would fill up on delicious appetizers and treats, listen to Harry Connick Jr.'s Holiday album and drink eggnog. Bring out the ornaments and get to work! My parents always bought us a new ornament- every year- so we always have a lot to get on the tree.





This year, it was just Matt and I. We went to pick out a tree. And it was still SO fun for me! I still LOVE this tradition. It ended up falling into a funny, straggly-looking thing, but I think it's the best tree ever! And boy is it FULL of ornaments!



How lovely are your branches!

No comments:

Post a Comment