27.4.12

a good deal.

You know how sometimes you just find that really good deal that you MUST share with anyone who's willing to listen?? That's happening to me right now. I found this sweet little thing thrifting yesterday... it was $0.49 ...                                                            
















It holds rings. In case you didn't already figure that out. And if you know me at all, you know I heart rings. Like, more than I have fingers for. Before, I stored them in other sweet little things, like this:






                               ... Oh. You want a better look at all the cool rings I have? Ok!


     


   

       tuh duh!
     i love them :)










As you can see, I'm all about the statement pieces. Like that huge red one- it's definitely been referred to as the "finger shield". What can I say?

                                      Currently I'm loving this one {it was my gramma's}:
  
~please excuse the naked nails~









                                                  







                                                                              
But my most favorite ring? This one ---->
It's a promise. A covenant. A symbol of my husbands 
love for me. I will always cherish this ring the most.













Oh, and I almost forgot... That sweet little thing I scored thrifting? Fits all my rings perfectly :)






 Go put on some jewelry and have a happy Friday!





2 comments:

  1. woo! what a great find! :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome find for you. I love all your rings and that case works perfect. Yeah for Salvation Army and all things cheap!

    ReplyDelete