10.4.12

More weekend, please.

It's my last day of Easter break. A 5-day weekend was much needed, enjoyed, and of course, went by too quickly. And as usual, I didn't get near the amount accomplished as planned. Oh well... There are more breaks for such things :) At least I started my last day off correctly...
This weekend I enjoyed time spend with family.
Also time with the hubby. It seemed like it had been a while since we both were home and had semi-clear schedules. Always nice to have time to catch up with each other. I went thrifting yesterday with my brother's girlfriend, Kayla. She's as sweet as ever and we share a lot of similar loves for thrifting, crafting and creating. She's got a darling Etsy shop- you should check it out! Anyway, I stumbled upon a few things that helped complete MY Etsy shop's Summer Collection! (still working on everything, but it'll be up soon!) See exciting-fun-pretties below:
On another note, my sweet cousin over at MayDae wrote yesterday encouraging all to take place in Toms Shoes annual 'Day without shoes'. I work a job that doesn't allow such behavior, but today I won't have to worry about that! So I hope you're all taking part! It's TODAY, April 10th and it WILL raise awareness about how many people don't have the privilege to wear shoes. It's a pretty easy thing to help raise awareness about, wouldn't you say?
Hope you all had a lovely Easter! Here's to a sunny Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I miss your lovely family! So glad that you've had such a good weekend...and yay for not wearing shoes! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you come up with for your summer line! When I move we should probably have some craft days together!

    ReplyDelete